Saturday, April 17, 2010

To the Girl Who Stole My Heart...

To the Girl Who Stole My Heart...
by Joshua Silva

To the girl who stole my heart...
I'm coming back for it
And when I do
I'd be happy to share it
If you would share yours too

To the girl who stole my heart...
You haunt my every dream
Sleep has become bliss
When your lips so tender
Return for one more kiss

To the girl who stole my heart...
The truth is I gave it to you
It is all I had to give
To you who are so beautiful
To you for who I live

To the girl who my heart belongs to...
Thank you
...for taking it from me
...for giving it shelter
...for keeping it warm
...for giving it hope
...for keeping a dream alive

Thank you...
It is forever yours
And with my heart
So too comes my soul
So too comes my love

To the girl who holds my heart...
When I find you again
I do not come seeking my own heart
For it belongs only to you
But rather I come seeking your heart
The only thing my eyes desire
The only thing my soul has known to be
So wonderful...
So beautiful...
So true...
And so free

To the girl who stole my heart...

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment